Friday, February 18, 2011

Up for a Challenge?

Feeling lost? No will power to change? Not even a clue on where to start? Well, I'll be your savior! for just 1 month I challenge you, to commit to my original diet. Are you really ready for change??


Cautious the times and days were made to accommodate my schedule, so you'll have to switch the times accordingly to fit your schedule WITH AN EXCEPTION your schedule must have the same hours of time gap that mine had. For example:  breakfast for me was at 11am then a serving of green tea was at 12pm. if your morning starts at 9am, then you'll have green tea 10am..and so on.

Monday---Sunday
11am
-1 pack of  plain oatmeal
-1 scoop of champion pure whey protein shake--chocolate& strawberry flavors are good
-1 serving multivitamin(1pill)
-1 serving fiber(2 pills)

12pm
-1 serving green tea

( BUY AT ANY WALGREENS, COSTCO, SAFEWAY) (2 pills)

3pm
-2 hard boiled egg whites
-can of tuna, if its the BIGGER SIZE ones that people get from COSTCO than eat 1/2 only
-fruit
-1 serving fiber(2 pills)

7pm
-1 scoop protein

9pm
- 1 can of tuna or eat the saved 1/2 can tuna from earlier
-2 hard boiled egg whites
-2 serving fiber(4pills)

Leave a comment for Q's & details on how to prepare the protein shakes, if interested;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog post! I have my own diet like thing too hahaha but sometimes it is so hard to keep up with the meals. Can you write a blog about if you want to eat a restaurant what types of food and drinks you should order if you are dieting maybe? I think it would be interesting to see that because I eat out a lot and my weight seems to neither go up or down :) Overall good tips and nice blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good common sense Blog. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resources about this part. It will certainly help educate me.

    Four Hour Body Diet

    ReplyDelete